Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I do not have a blog. I do not have a blog.

So guys- I swore I'd never get a blog. Why? Not so sure. It just seems like a lot of work. But seeing as half my day is spent at a computer (yes i do have a life, it just lives itself at work) and I have come across all your cute blogs, I want to be able to stay caught up! Really guys- good job. Now never say never- who's to say I won't post something completely random and pointless from time to time. I mean, who doesn't enjoy reading pointless random crap every once in a while? Let's not be hasty. Also- I have no idea what I'm doing. Can someone help me? Hey thanks.

-jord

2 comments:

  1. Jordan! I'm so delighted that you found my blog! You're a darling young woman! Welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind words you have given me- your warm welcome is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete