Saturday, March 14, 2009

CAUTION

This is a word of warning for all who come across this...

If by chance you are craving a baked potato today, may I suggest that you first sniff the meat that you put upon it?? I thought I was making a healthy choice by serving myself a baked potato with ham and cheese for lunch. Little did I know that I was poisoning myself with cancer ham. Immediately following this little treat, I went with my family to visit my grandma who is currently in a medical care center in the middle of nowhere which is only accessible via forty sharp turns. Also, my father was driving his truck. You get the idea. I hope.

All in all, I just hope that somewhere out there can learn from my experience. Next time you top your potato with ham, sniff it. It could be body poison.

1 comment: