Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Faux hawks and white teeth...


Soooo the news finally came- BYU likes me. I'm accepted. Does this bring me great joy? I'd say an equal 50/50 of joy. The rest is stress. Nerves. Aaaaannd BYU don't hate me....but I'm not sure yet if I'll love you. In fact, if I've ever told you that I'm so excited to be going to BYU, then you don't exist, because I've never said that. USU doesn't have the best feelings towards BYU....in fact, anyone from Logan that knows I'm going to Provo has called me a traitor an average of four times. Plus BYU made about 75% of my friends weird, so I'm a little bitter. Let me share with you a few things that I expect to find at Brigham Young University.......

1) Popped Collars







2) Hair that looks like this..... except blonder. And with more highlights....








3) Really white teeth







4) Lots of faux hawks, preferably not making that face.....







....and when i was searching for the above picture, I found this one. Let it be known that I would not mind if BYU faux hawkers looked like this.








5) And most importantly. Lots. and LOTS. of this



*If anyone knows them, I'll give you a prize.











Now I know this is competely stereotypical, but when that's all you have to go by....what else can I expect?? Can you blame me? I'm patiently waiting for Provo to prove me wrong. The ball's in their court. But this is where it stands now....at faux hawks and white teeth.

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha Jord you make me laugh SOOO hard! For Real - You ARE a traitor! Where's your Aggie Pride? And if you turn weird on me. So help me. And I actually DO know that couple! The girl is from my old ward in Orem! So cough up my prize! *And please don't go "Bobbin' Blonde" on me!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jord. I think you failed to mention that most females at BYU wear graphic t's, American Eagle Flare Jeans, some sort of Nike running shoe, and their hair slicked back in a pony.
    I plan on becoming a typical "zoobie" this summmer by wearing the above mentioned apparel only. It will help me find a husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny - I did the opposite. Left BYU to go to USU. I'm with Becca - no going weird on us. You're truly fabulous as you are and I love reading about all these exciting life experiences you're having and things you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... that's awesome jord. you are so right about everything too. so many people down there wear the exact same thing and a lot of the girls are blond! hence why when i go to provo or orem it's a shock for me because i'm used to diversity at the U. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw ya on my feedjit and got a good laugh at this post...ITS SO TRUE PEOPLE. get ready for all the provo all stars ( late twenty year old guys who arent married but blind you with their teeth and broadcast what calling they have in church )

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha is that so creepy that I came up on your feed and you have no idea who I am?? You shot a few of my good friends from high school -Brianne Healey, Danielle Seipert, Brynn Park- and ever since seeing their wedding pictures I am SUCH a fan!

    ReplyDelete