Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!










OKAY HOLD UP FOLKS....first official SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE....DANCE....DANCE commercial!!! Am I PEEING MY PANTS about this? You better believe it. For those of you that aren't SYTYCD fans....get a life! For real. How can you not love this show?? Don't worry, I've already marked the 2009 premiere in my planner.... May 21st. Two hours of heaven? You better believe it. So I've decided to keep a blog review of this season- people always ask me what I thought of the nights episodes and who's going home like they think I know something with my dancing background...ha. Not really. But if my obsessive nature with this show can assist those with a lesser appreciation for Cat Deely's crooked nose...I'm happy to assist. Just to get you jazzed and ready to go, take a look at a few little things you might see this season.....






Something like this?? You bet.



And this? Sure why not.



Now if that doesn't sound like entertainment, go ahead and move back to the Ukraine.









No comments:

Post a Comment